Friday, May 06, 2011

and so it grows

Hello. I'm popping in with an update on Lucia's hair. It's been just over a month since her "cut." Look how short those bangs are still! In fact, at the beginning she'd ask me everyday, "Are they bangs yet?" and I'd say "Mmmm not quite yet, honey." Heh heh. It just so happens that she has a major, major cowlick right there, so her hair likes to stick straight up (some days more so than others.) She looks quite punky and cute, and believe it or not, she has gotten a ton of compliments on it from family, friends and strangers alike. I'm a fan of it myself, but don't tell her that. wink.

What do you think, should I start calling her Alfalfa instead of Goose? Fitting, I'd say.

1 comment:

ymymmytm said...

I love her no bangs. She is so cute!! A great photo, Katia.
ym