Sunday, May 08, 2011

who i am

Happy Mother's Day to all the wonderful, inspiring mamas in my life!

Today I am sick sick and Pete is working all day. :( I wish I could spend the whole day in bed, but oh well, we'll make the best of it and try to keep it mellow. Luckily, we celebrated Mother's Day yesterday with a great brunch with the whole family in honor of Pete's mama, Ginger, who is so wonderful, and also the aunties Cat and Shanti who are wonderful too. When we came home in the afternoon, Pete and the girls cleaned the house and did the laundry. It was the best Mother's Day gift ever!

I'm posting some pictures from our trip to Bolinas of these people who have made me who I am, a mother. These are the dearest people in the world to me and I feel lucky every day that I get to share my life with them.

No comments: