



Two things happened that delayed the completion of Leonard's latest ensemble: First, I started
my sweater putting aside Leonard's pants which were 95% complete, and second, we -
ahem- misplaced him for a couple of weeks. We found him in a toy bin this morning. Yay! Weesa was so happy to see Loo-Loo! With Luci off at school, I finished up the pants lickety split; I'm still thinking I'll be able to make a few more outfits and put together a Christmas surprise. (Weesa won't tell - she can't really talk
that well yet. :) I guess I overcompensated for
the last pair and made these pants very wide and way too long, but they work fine rolled up. For the sweater, I just made up my own raglan sweater pattern and it came out really cute. Wow. Next up, I want to make a striped sweater in white and blue; I get quite a sailor vibe from Leonard. A hat would be nice too but I haven't figured out how to do that yet with his big ol' head and little ears.
So there's a knitting update. I hope to be able to show you
my sweater soon too. Maybe even by the end of the week. I'd finished up all the knitting a few days ago but then decided to go back and redo the sleeves which I'd somehow made too long. So maybe another day or two of knitting and then blocking and then hopefully, a sweater! Wish me luck!
No comments:
Post a Comment