Tuesday, September 14, 2010

meet leonard

This is Leonard Le Loup wearing his new pants. I knit them up from a pattern for mouse clothing. I hope this doesn't mess him up too much, as he already had a bit of an identity crisis going on when we met him. (Goose wants to know how you say 'possum' in french.) The pants are a little short - because, as I said, they are mouse pants - so he's looking a little Huck Finn. But I hope that my next project, a jacket!, will have him looking a bit more dapper. He's really a very lovely wolf and I am learning some new skills and having fun. :)

Weesa loves him and calls him "LooLoo!" which is funny because she's been calling her sister "Teh-Teh!" for some time (which melts my heart) and just this morning she called her "Cheee-Yaaaaah!" for the first time. Be still my heart.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Leonard reminds me of my Little Red Ridding Hood doll that I had growing up. The wolf lived under Red's dress and behind grams bonnet. xxo Shanti