The day is almost here! Tomorrow is Papa Peter's birthday. Hooray! There is so much excitement and anticipation and making making making by littles around here. Here is the sock-lovie that Alma-Lu made for Papa (with a lotta bit of help from mama). She only poked herself once. :) She sewed closed the top and bottom of the lovie herself, stuffed it herself, sewed the eye-buttons onto the felt circles herself, sewed on the nose herself and of course picked out all the colors and made all the creative decisions herself, like adding a bellybutton. Brilliant! She is so proud of herself and I am SO very very proud of her. What a treasure (her and the lovie!) I hope Papa Peter will love his present(s) and have a wonderful, fantastic birthday. He surely deserves it. He is quite a treasure himself. Happy Birthday Peter Diddy. Let the festivities begin!
Thursday, June 28, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






1 comment:
Adorable Alma-Lou great job. I am sure your Papa will love it.
Love,
Aunt Juliet
Post a Comment