
A couple days later, Luci, Baby Raccoon and I were running late for a playdate with some of Lucia's kindergarden friends (see what I mean about being late :) and I hadn't yet had a chance to do Coonie's "makeup," so I brought along the black eyeliner and glitter (raccoons are sparkly, don't you know!) to the playground and did her face there. You can guess what happened next. We ended up with a
nursery of raccoons. I took this picture just before my camera battery died so I did't get a shot of the girls after they had also used the liquid eyeliner to add ears and whiskers
to each other in a very cute, crooked, kindergarden manner. Hee hee. I'm sure their mamas were none too thrilled with me as they scrubbed their little raccoon's face with soap and water that night.
p.s. Notice the new style of raccoon eyes, done to avoid the geeky-chic glasses/Frida look. ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment