Saturday, December 31, 2011

12.25.11

Christmas morning, from the early morning to the afternoon, we opened presents and took lots of breaks to eat and play with the new toys. It was warm and cozy and sweet and easy. We had a lot of fun playing and hanging out. Later in the afternoon, we gussied up and headed out on the town to see some holiday sights, including a real life-size gingerbread house(!), and stopped for refreshments - hot cider and gingerbread cookies, of course. A sweet day with my little family. I love them so. The last few days we've been playing and playing and playing with all the new loot. Personally, I'm enjoying the legos that santa brought the girls. :)

I hope your (Christmas) day was lovely too.

As for today, Happy New Year everyone! As you can see, my big party night is spent here, blogging on lucky juju. I'm more than okay with that; I'm right where I want to be: home. New Year's Eve is not at all my kind of holiday (anymore ;)

Tons of love for 2012!
xoxo
Katia

No comments: