






Can you handle a little pre-Halloween witchiness? I hope these little witches and their ghosties don't scare you too much. Last weekend was the Fall Faire at Luci's school so we got these girls dressed up for the festivities. Oh hallelujah for witches! So much more fun than your every day fairy or princess. Their new apron dresses from Omi Conchy were just perfect, I think, and that little pocket which perfectly fit her ghost (named Jessica) was the selling point for the very opinionated Lucia. (Up until the moment that we left the house, I felt sure that she was going change her mind and put on one of her dozen or so princess dresses. Phew!) She also loved wearing mama's over-the-knee socks, a relic from my burning man days. I can't wait to do this again this weekend, and Monday! Although Luci says she doesn't want to be a witch anymore; she wants to be Pippi. That's ok. I figure she can wear the same thing but just switch her hat for braids and freckles.
p.s. Weewee's ghost is also named Jessica, by the way.
p.p.s. I ♥ my little witches!






1 comment:
omg...so gorgeous!
Post a Comment