Okay, not a paying job and okay, not even really a job at all, but anyway.... One of the volunteer responsibilities that I've taken on for Lucia's kindergarden class is Stationery Maker. Hello! I LOVE that. They are studying trees and animals that live in trees so the teacher asked me if I could make some stationery with that theme for a letter-writing station that she's going to put together for the kids. I loved this project! I took a little artistic license and expanded it to include other forest dwellers that perhaps don't actually live in the trees. See how they're all reading, writing or mailing letters? My favorite is that sneaky fox peaking at those squirrels. They'd better watch out!
The archives of the original luckyjuju blog are available by invitation. Email me if you would like access.
lucky: 'l&-kE -adj. 1 : having good luck 2 : happening by chance : fortuitous 3 : producing or resulting in good by chance : favorable 4 : seeming to bring good luck as in a lucky rabbit's foot
juju: 'jü-(")jü -n. Etymology: of West African origin; akin to Hausa jùju fetish 1 : a fetish, charm, or amulet of West African peoples 2 : the magic attributed to or associated with jujus
1 comment:
oh my. i LOVE. really super sweet and fun!!
Post a Comment