Tuesday, August 30, 2011

sonoma county fair

I'm going to take a little break from catching up on pictures from our vacation, so that I can catch up on some other, more recent, pictures from the last few weeks since our return. We packed a lot of fun into that last week before school started. We went to the Sonoma County Fair with Nonna and Auntie Juliet. The girls had so much fun. Those little daredevils rode all the rides, and they each won a little duck in that water-squirting carnival game (with a little help from mama :) Luci's is pink and Weewee's is blue. Of course. Do you think that sheep in the last photo is named Bucky? How cute is he? I mean really. Also, we got to pet a fawn - a fawn! - at the petting zoo. It had little white spots just like bambi. Didn't get a picture of it though; I was worried a little goat might try to eat Alma-Lu if I let go of her to get my camera.

No comments: