We went to the beach with Pete's father, Tom, and Nancy. Unfortunately, it was foggy and cool, but we had a good time anyway. Luci was the only one of us that actually went into the water. She's a brave soul. Even Pete was cold and he's never cold! I was warm because I wore pants and a long-sleeve shirt and a scarf and a thick sweater and a hat. I've got this Northern California summer thing pretty well figured out and I hate to be cold!.
The archives of the original luckyjuju blog are available by invitation. Email me if you would like access.
lucky: 'l&-kE -adj. 1 : having good luck 2 : happening by chance : fortuitous 3 : producing or resulting in good by chance : favorable 4 : seeming to bring good luck as in a lucky rabbit's foot
juju: 'jü-(")jü -n. Etymology: of West African origin; akin to Hausa jùju fetish 1 : a fetish, charm, or amulet of West African peoples 2 : the magic attributed to or associated with jujus
No comments:
Post a Comment