Two knitting posts in a row...Here's a quickie run-down on the latest, since I'm simultaneously making dinner. :)
Pattern: Tiny Tea Leaves
Yarn: Rowan Purelife Organic Wool
Size: Hopefully, 12 - 18 months
This is the third cardigan I've made with this pattern. Weewee's is here and Luci's here. (The second is only viewable if you have access to my archives, which you are welcome to. Just email me if you'd like an invitation.)
I'm really happy with the way this one turned out and I'm just hoping it will fit a little certain someone who I'll be meeting for the first time this summer. When I first bought this yarn, I thought it was blue, and I was going to make something for Pete. When I got it home I realized it was purple. It turned out to be a happy surprise. I love this color for a baby sweater. (Don't worry, I'm working on something else for Pete, even though I said I wouldn't be knitting. We knew I wouldn't be able to resist, right?) The buttons are made of recycled plastic. The little label is leftover from my childhood. I have a whole roll of fabric ribbon with my (maiden) name embroidered on it. Guess my mama sewed them into our clothes before she sent us off to camp. I like sewing these into my finished knitting just for kicks.






1 comment:
Your knitted pieces are beautiful, but please tell me who is having the baby in the summer! :-)
XOXO
Post a Comment