Wednesday, June 01, 2011

going once going twice

I'm happy to say that I caused a little bit of a bidding war at Luci's preschool silent auction. The Star Tweed Vest got the most bids of any item and I got so many compliments on it. It was a blast; I got to talk about knitting all night. :) A few people expressed interest in knitting one of their own - Well, first a few mamas asked if I would knit another for their child but I had to say hell no. I have so many projects queued up that I'm dying to get to and anyway, when I knit another one of these gorgeous vests, we're keeping it! - so I wanted to announce that this super cute pattern is now out and published and available here and here. Go knit one for someone you love! It's not as hard as it looks. :)

Another project came off my needles last night. It's just awaiting blocking (one of my least favorite things to do) and buttons. So hopefully, I will have something new to show you soon. But for now, I need to take a little break from knitting for the next week or so (well, I'm not sure I'll be able to resist it completely) while I turn to another creative project. Stay tuned.

No comments: