







I think I am now, a week+ later, sufficiently recovered to post about Lucia's big birthday bash in the park last Saturday. TWENTY-FIVE(!) little friends and their grown-ups were invited to help us celebrate our sweet Lu's 5th birthday! What can we say? The girl is super-friendly! Her initial guest list had 35 kids on it, so this was already pared down. :) Luckily, the weather and everything else cooperated to create a perfectly fun day in the park. There was a jumpy castle, a creative station where the kids could decorate their piñata bags, a piñata of course and over 100 home-made, chocolatey-delicious (if I may say so myself) mini cupcakes. We also invited the kids to bring their bikes and scooters along since there was a big area for riding. It was such a great day with family and lots and lots of friends. This party was such a reflection of Lucia's big, fun, outgoing personality and I wouldn't change a thing about it. But next year, I'm thinking something small and mellow...
I can't believe this little star is 5 years old. She is so shiny and beautiful and crazy and funny and bright and amazing and I love her so much I could just bust.






No comments:
Post a Comment