
No, goose, you look like a little girl in very big shoes.I bought these shoes off Zappos yesterday afternoon and 24 hours later, voila! The UPS man is ringing my door. It's like magic really. I thought they would be perfect; clogs and taupe, two words that are practically synonymous with Katia. Summer clogs! Perfect! But - you knew there would be a but, didn't you? - they are quite high and I'm concerned that what happened to Luci here in the second photo as she was just standing there, is exactly what will happen to me as I am running for the bus one day with Weewee on my back or my hip and two or three heavy bags hanging off me in some crazy configuration. Hmmm, perhaps after all these are not the most practical shoes for a woman who only leaves the house sans enfants about one out of every fifty times or so. And that's usually for an exciting solo trip to the grocery store! Oh yes, practicality, it's so in this season, totally hot. Okay, maybe not, but definitely hotter than a broken ankle.






2 comments:
Sometimes you need unnecessary shoes!
Shanti
I keep finding myself laughing about this: "clogs and taupe, two words that are practically synonymous with Katia." Did you end up keeping them?
Post a Comment