
My Tia Conchy made this dress. For me. (Or was it Karina?)
In the 70's.
I remember a picture of us, wearing these matching dresses, at a christening, maybe my brother's or one of my cousin's.
Isn't it still the most beautiful dress you've ever seen? I would love to have one of these in my size. I don't know if it's timeless, or if it's back in style, but I love it so so much. It fits Lucia perfectly right now. She looks so lovely in it.
It makes me wish I knew how to sew. Even better, I wish that I lived closer to Conchy so that I could beg her to make clothes for me and my girls. I'll see her this summer. What are the chances she still has this pattern laying around 35 years later? Hmmm.






1 comment:
conchy and me just had a look at these pictures! luci looks so beautiful!!! conchy said: bring the dress so we can make a NEW PATTERN!!!
muchos besitos, see you soon!!
love, jela and conchy
ps. it was kristers baptism...
Post a Comment