


Lucia's friend Pierce had a sleepover with us the other night. Pierce wore superhero pj's so I asked him what his superhero name was. He said it was "Super Sky!" Lucia said hers was "Super Princess" but then she thought for a moment and said, "No, it's Super Princess Sky because Pierce and I are married." "Yeah," said Pierce, "and we're even gonna be married when we're grown-ups." Awwww. The next day I took the three kids to the Discovery Museum, a great place to be on a rainy rainy day. We had so much fun!
Luci got new-used rainboots and a new-used raincoat just in time since her old ones had major holes in them, both the shoes and raincoat. Now she can stand in deeeeep puddles again. Weesa has a tutu on under her raincoat and she calls rainboots rain-boops. Oy so cute!






No comments:
Post a Comment