




What a whirlwind of days... Wahoo for the Giants! We were at the game on Thursday with Yishe (Uncle Ross).
Wahoo for three days of music and festival-ing at Hardly Strictly Bluegrass, and the pleasure of Kiva's company for the weekend!
Wahoo for our Yuba Mundo which I've been a little afraid of ever since I dropped it while both girls were buckled into it a few months ago (It's SO heavy!) but which I am now much more comfortable with after riding it back and forth through the park all weekend.
And wahoo for my mama whose birthday it is today! Happy Birthday Mami!






2 comments:
I want a picture of you and the girls on the Yuba Mondo for the blog!!!!
xxoo Shanti
Wow that IS a big bike! Hey what are you doing over Christmas? Got to thinking that an SF trip could be in order... I feel like I *should* go see my sister/dad in LA. Let's see, LA or San Francisco. Easy choice, but only if my girls are there!
Post a Comment