Sunday, September 19, 2010

little babywearers

So speaking of the moby wrap, these girls got inspired to wear their babies too the other day. They even wore them out on our adventure that day, a loooong scoot bike ride (to the knitting store, ahem.) Which meant that I was wearing Weesa who was wearing Leonard Le Loup.

And speaking of Leonard, check out his spiffy new jacket! (With buttons I pilfered from a skirt of Lucia's. Don't look at me like that, they were decorative buttons!) More pictures if I get around to it, and of his funky little sweater that's almost done. Just one sleeve to go. I have this oddly consuming fantasy of secretly knitting Leonard an entire wardrobe and presenting it to the girls in a little suitcase (something like this) for Christmas. But my fear is that I'm a lot more excited about playing dolls than they are. Reliving my childhood, I guess. They very kindly indulge me.

No comments: