We are back from our wonderful summer adventures. I have so many pictures I want to share with you, but google/blogger/picassa is giving me a hard time about uploading pictures (since when is there a limit?!) and honestly, I don't think I want to deal with them about it. I'm not sure where I'll go with this. Maybe it's time for a new blog....? I dunno. But anyway, in the meantime, you can follow us via instagram, either here or on your iPhone. There are lots of pictures there of our stay with Rosie, Andrew and Stella at Camp Morris, but only two of our camping trip because there was no cellphone reception (which was awesome :)
Hope you are having a wonderful, summery summer. Stay tuned for updates.
xoxo
k
Monday, July 23, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






1 comment:
Not sure if there is a photo limit on WordsPress but have enjoyed using it so far.
Xxo Shanti
Post a Comment