LAST NIGHT I WAS SO EXCITED ABOUT POSTING MY FAIRY ON MY BLOG THAT I COULDN'T SLEEP! I MADE IT WITH MAMA. I MADE IT WITH PIPE CLEANERS, FAKE FLOWERS, AND WITH AN ACORN CAP, FELT, A WOODEN BEAD FOR THE HEAD AND WOOL FOR THE HAIR. I EVEN SLEPT WITH HER LAST NIGHT. I CAN'T WAIT TO MAKE MORE!

p.s. I bet she'd be tickled to read any comments you might have for her. Just click on the little "comment" link below. :)






5 comments:
Lucia, I love your fairy! You are a very talented artist!
xoxo
Shanti
That is seriously incredible. You made that whole fairy? REALLY?! I thought you were six, but you must be ten! She's a beautiful fairy. I can't wait to see the next one you make!
Wow Lucia great job on the fairy. Your family is full of creativity..!!! And blogging now...wow great job with that too. Your fairy is really cute.
Love,
Aunt Juliet
Your fairy is so beautiful! What a creative girl you are and I love that you had such a good time making her. Love, Nonna
Lulu you are such a brilliant, sparkle-licious artist. I love you baby girl (who isn't a baby anymore)!
Post a Comment