Sorry for the radio silence. I have been so so so sick. It's been more than a week now and I am just beginning to resurface. I'm still not well enough to do laundry (you can imagine the mountain!), but I do feel better. I hope everyone had a wonderful mother's day out there. I mostly slept through it and Pete was already taking care of everything and everyone and making all the meals, so it all went by in a blur. I am so grateful to Pete for picking up my slack with such grace. I had a brief reprieve from the flu on Saturday, and we had the pleasure of a mother's day brunch with Nonna and the entire Wilson-Norwood-Kelly clan and also a visit to the toystore where one of the Calico Critters was hanging out for the day. The girls were smitten! But then I got feverish again and went through a whole 'nother round of misery. It's been rough, I tell ya. Anyway, I've got stuff to catch you up on, so I'll try to get to it soon. I hope you and yours are well! xoxo
Thursday, May 17, 2012
hi
Sorry for the radio silence. I have been so so so sick. It's been more than a week now and I am just beginning to resurface. I'm still not well enough to do laundry (you can imagine the mountain!), but I do feel better. I hope everyone had a wonderful mother's day out there. I mostly slept through it and Pete was already taking care of everything and everyone and making all the meals, so it all went by in a blur. I am so grateful to Pete for picking up my slack with such grace. I had a brief reprieve from the flu on Saturday, and we had the pleasure of a mother's day brunch with Nonna and the entire Wilson-Norwood-Kelly clan and also a visit to the toystore where one of the Calico Critters was hanging out for the day. The girls were smitten! But then I got feverish again and went through a whole 'nother round of misery. It's been rough, I tell ya. Anyway, I've got stuff to catch you up on, so I'll try to get to it soon. I hope you and yours are well! xoxo
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment