

Hmm, I guess these pictures are not going to post themselves. Okay, here I go. First off, Lucia's competition. Sorry, my videos were not very good...I won't subject you to the shakiness. Makes me dizzy to watch them. Nevertheless, the team did awesome. I'm so proud of her and her friends. They worked so hard on their routines and plus they're just so darn cute! To be honest, I'm feeling relieved that that will be her last performance. We're all ready to find a new extracurricular activity - something that will not require her hair to be teased and hair-sprayed. She *HATES* that part. And the aftermath of the hairspray. Oy, it's bad. I think Weewee will be the most upset that Luci's not continuing on to next season. She so wanted to be on the dance team too when she got bigger! And she just loves all the kids on the team, especially the boys, Andrew and Dash.
When we got back to our hotel after Luci's performance, Pete put the girls to bed while I went out for a couple hours and played blackjack and video poker in the casino. Woo hoo! It was SO FUN! I did okay. I only lost $40. Not bad really for a few hours of fun, but it was worth it because it was SO FUN! Can you tell I like to gamble? It's a good thing I'm such a complete tight-wad, scaredy-cat or I could see that I might get myself in some trouble. :)






No comments:
Post a Comment