Monday, December 05, 2011

thanksgiving

Forgive my blog holiday. I didn't mean for it to go on for quite so long. Have you given up on me? It's been busy around here. Now I've got a lot to catch you up on. First off, Thanksgiving, which was a wonderful, sweet and relaxed holiday, with walks before and after dinner which did nothing to counteract the caloric intake but which were lovely - see Henry holding my hand and Weewee's, neighbor goats and the requisite picture of Abu the horse? Also, requisite pictures of Shanti carving the turkey and kids in turkey headdresses. New for this year: all 5 kids at the kids' table together! And 4 out of 5 kids in the dog crate together! :) And then the food! My god, the food was so good! Cat's brussel sprouts with bacon, Nonna's stuffing, Shanti's chocolate caramel dessert concoction! I'm getting hungry just thinking about it and running out of exclamation points! A super-fantastic day capped off with a sleepover at Ross, Shanti and Henry's house that was so fun.

Hooray for family. I hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving, too.

1 comment:

churyl said...

sounds and looks completely magical. so happy!