

Pattern: CastielYarn: Lana Grossa Cool Wool Seta
Size: largest
Here we go again, this time with Alma-Luisa and I on opposite sides of the camera.
This is a hat that I started this summer in Germany and set aside for a little while until recently. It continues my knitting quest for The Perfect Hat For Me, and I'm sorry to say, it doesn't end here. I do like it, but you know, it's not perfect for me. I think I made it a little too tight and a little too short and it's just the teeniest tiniest little bit itchy. Nevertheless it's been getting some wear these past windy afternoons by both Weewee and me. It's nice that it fits all of us girls, although Luci won't wear it due to that aforementioned itchiness. I will say, though, the lace was very fun to knit.
Weewee is the best model when she's in the mood for it. She totally hams it up for the camera. That wistful look in the first photo? Totally posed. Heehee. She and Luci were having a very fancy day yesterday. Well, first Luci wanted to wear pajamas to school and I said okay, so Weewee wanted to wear her pj's too. Then Luci decided she wanted to wear a fancy dress instead, so we had to find one for Weewee too. This is a hand-me-down dress from her cousin Sylvia (aka Bobo) and this is the dress that Sylvia wore to our wedding in Golden Gate Park. I love that. Bobo was so adorable in it too.
Ravelry notes here.






No comments:
Post a Comment