Wednesday, September 07, 2011

goodness gracious

Good things from the past few days....

Pete and I celebrated our 6 year anniversary. We had the best date ever!

Nonna came to babysit the girls while we went out and she even slept over. The girls were in heaven.

Our annual tea party in honor of Auntie Jennifer's birthday. This year we had the pleasure of Weewee's company (Luci was at school) and of course Magnus'. Don't you just love traditions? I do!

Luci modeled the schneeflöckchen mütze for a split second, but only because it was freezing blustery cold coming home over the hill. So cute! I wonder if she'd wear one if it was HOT PINK...

A lazy, stay-in-pajamas-all-day Saturday with Papa. Love! (That's when I did the sketch in the post below. I've never made a juju for twins before, so I'm brainstorming. Suggestions anyone?)

A fun trip to the zoo with the kids and company on Sunday. Pictures to follow in a future post.

A great day with Kiva and Michael yesterday. Foodmore in the morning, a picnic lunch at the park, and a super fun pool party in the afternoon! Oops, did I forget the bathing suits? Why yes, I did. Oh well, that didn't stop the girls from splashing the afternoon away. It was a lovely holiday. (I didn't take one picture all day! How did that happen?)

Goodness gracious, what a blessed life filled with all this fun and these wonderful people!

No comments: