She had a wonderful day yesterday. She loved it. Loves her teacher, her new friends. She was not at all shy or scared. They learned all the school rules and they had four recesses! She was SO happy to see us when we came to pick her up. She hugged me so tightly. And she was so happy that we brought along one of her lovies to say hello - Mama Luchichi Gato - and she hugged her too over and over. She was very huggy and lovey and happy for the rest of the day. It was such a beautiful blend of the brave, independent, big girl that she is while still wanting to be close to her mama. I felt very needed and loved but in such a healthy strong way. I was so so proud of my amazing girl. On the walk home from school, I asked her What was your favorite part of school today? She thought and said LUNCH!....Finding my card in my lunch! Be still my heart. I had put a little drawing in her lunch box yesterday, and you better believe I put another one in there today! :) Hooray for Lucia. My heart is filled with joy and love for her. She is so awesome.
Friday, August 19, 2011
school rules
She had a wonderful day yesterday. She loved it. Loves her teacher, her new friends. She was not at all shy or scared. They learned all the school rules and they had four recesses! She was SO happy to see us when we came to pick her up. She hugged me so tightly. And she was so happy that we brought along one of her lovies to say hello - Mama Luchichi Gato - and she hugged her too over and over. She was very huggy and lovey and happy for the rest of the day. It was such a beautiful blend of the brave, independent, big girl that she is while still wanting to be close to her mama. I felt very needed and loved but in such a healthy strong way. I was so so proud of my amazing girl. On the walk home from school, I asked her What was your favorite part of school today? She thought and said LUNCH!....Finding my card in my lunch! Be still my heart. I had put a little drawing in her lunch box yesterday, and you better believe I put another one in there today! :) Hooray for Lucia. My heart is filled with joy and love for her. She is so awesome.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






2 comments:
this is so incredibly beautiful. wow. i feel so honored and lucky to share this special moment with you...even virtually. your sentiments and writing touched me. love you all so much.
How perfect that this is the school that you chose. What a beautiful two days you write so beautifully about....Love, Nonna
Post a Comment