



Pattern: Schneeflöckchen Mütze
Yarn: Lana Grossa Cool Wool Merino Print Superfein
Size: 18-24 months
As much as I'm missing my Looch these days (and I do miss her so), it has been wonderful spending my days with this little one one-on-one. She has recently really come into her own and she is so sweet and cute and smart, and so funny. All day long, she's talking and singing and yelling and bossing and telling stories and asking questions and on and on and on and on. Oh my. I am loving this time with her. It reminds me of the simple days of having only child, and it feels so special to be able to give her all my attention and for her to be the center of it all for awhile each day without having to share or compromise or interrupt or be interrupted.
She was totally hamming it up for me in these photos as she modeled the "schneeflöckchen mütze" (snowflake hat) that I knit when we were in Germany. It's an italian pattern that was written in german which Marisa translated into english for me. I've got pom-poms all made up for it that I was going to hang from the earflaps on long braids, but I think I'm going to leave it as is. Weewee likes it like this and I love it on her. She looks even more like a doll than she usually does. :)






1 comment:
oh my. so precious! i love hearing how you get to have special one-on-one time with her. yaaayyyyy!!!
Post a Comment