But that has nothing to do with the photos of this hat that I fell in love with the other night while watching netflix. It's from the PBS series Masterpiece Classic: Any Human Heart. (Mami, I think you would like this series.) This hat just stunned me. It is the most beautiful hat I have ever seen. I want one. I want to be the kind of person who would wear a hat like this. Do you think it would look good with sweatpants?
Wednesday, May 18, 2011
chapeau
But that has nothing to do with the photos of this hat that I fell in love with the other night while watching netflix. It's from the PBS series Masterpiece Classic: Any Human Heart. (Mami, I think you would like this series.) This hat just stunned me. It is the most beautiful hat I have ever seen. I want one. I want to be the kind of person who would wear a hat like this. Do you think it would look good with sweatpants?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment