Life is feeling a little topsy-turvy lately (okay, yes: that's a euphemism for stressful). There's a lot going on in almost every sector of our lives (it feels like.) Not bad stuff necessarily, just a lot of stuff. To make matters even worse, it seems the knitting bug has taken its teeth out of me. Or maybe it's just my current project that's not exciting me so much; a shawl, very poetically called Wandering the Moor. There was actually one day this week that went by with not one stitch knit, the whole day! But I'm going to stick with it. I don't want to be a flaky knitter, starting projects that never get finished. And I love this yarn and it feels like a lovely spring sort of thing to be making and I know it will get more exciting once I get to the lace portion. Can you tell I'm trying to convince myself? I hope it works. :)






No comments:
Post a Comment