Friday, January 07, 2011

fourth post of the day!

Since I'm on another roll, I'd like to show you Lucia's Neighborly which I started during my birthday roadtrip. You may recall Alma-Lu's Neighborly which we love so much that she wears it practically every day. I love this pattern so much I want to knit it up for every little girl I know. Lucia's is knit with Mirasol Miski, super soft baby llama (fitting because there were llamas in the field next to our hotel in Little River which we could see from the window of our room.) I let Luci pick the button; she chose a cat button, surprise! The only issue is that she won't let me sew up the hem because she likes the color change, but that means it rolls up quite a lot. She doesn't mind it and she keeps reminding me, "I'm the one who has to wear it, mama!" True, true. Well, I'm okay with it too since it's keeping her warm these very very cold days we've been having. I've been wearing double socks and double sweaters in the house. It's too cold to do anything but blog, knit, read books and do art projects, but who's complaining? Not me!

No comments: