Friday, January 21, 2011

flower children

I don't think I've talked about it on here, but what has been occupying much of my time and mind and heart this fall and winter is the epic search for a kindergarden for Lucia to attend next year (and for Alma-Lu to eventually attend.) I won't go into too much detail about it, but I will say that I've toured A LOT of public schools (I really do mean a very very lot), 2 private schools and have even at times begun to think that maybe homeschooling isn't such a bad idea after all. Lucia had a kindergarden visit at SF Day School yesterday as part of the admissions process there. Anyway, here is the first juju of 2011, the first juju I've made in a long time (Lucia made the frame), a Lucky Kindergarden Juju. You can click on it to see it larger. See the teacher with invisible angel wings and see how happy and smart the school is? See mama and papa and weesa waving to our girl from the window? I should put a winning lottery ticket in our hands. Yes! I will do that. We're sort of underdogs so we will need to be very very lucky in the lottery.

No comments: