
Cat necklaces for the girls, inspired by a drawing that Luci gave me, made out of toilet paper rolls. Lucia's cat was a collaboration between her and me; I made it and she "finished" it (aka made it more fancy.) Both cats have ruby red slippers (we are still in the throes of Wizard of Oz Fever here. Luci will only respond if I call her Glinda. She calls me Dorothy. And Alma-Lu? Why Toto, of course! Pete is either the Tin Man or the Scarecrow. It's yet to be decided. I vote for the Tin Man.), stripey tights and they used to have purses too. Long gone now. Wearing them as necklaces severely shortens the life span of these cats. We'll just have to make more. Maybe rabbits next time... Made with toilet paper rolls, cardboard, paper plate, wrapping paper, popsicle stick, ribbon, glue, staples, tape, markers, and one little jewel for Luci's cat's nose. So fun!






No comments:
Post a Comment