Welcome to the new luckyjuju. I had been wanting to make a change to my blog for a while and wasn't sure how to proceed with that.....well, there's nothing like a fresh start. I'm not sure what will become of the original luckyjuju (and its 5 1/2 years worth of posts), if I will someday open it back up for public viewing. But for now, I hope you'll like the new digs. I have loved having a little virtual corner of cyberspace to share my life with you, and am delighted to have you join me here. Let me know if you experience any quirks with the blog; I'm someone who is not qualified to build my own template and yet I do it anyway. I'm sure I'll be making changes as I go. We'll see what evolves.
Welcome, and thanks for stopping by.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






3 comments:
Sounds like you may truly want a fresh start, but did you know you can import your entire blog to this one? Love the new look!!
FANTASTIC! Fresh and beautiful and excellent just like you. xoxo
i will enjoy visiting you here. xoxo
Post a Comment